This collection is very special to us as this polyester fabric is 100% recycled and Canadian made.
- 70% of the raw material they use comes from Repreve® fiber which is derived from recycled plastic water bottles.
- 27 plastic water bottles are recycled for each pound of fabric produced.
- They have diverted over 100 million plastic bottles from landfills since beginning to work with Repreve®.
- Each year at least 8.8 million tons of plastic make their way into the ocean.
- Repreve® Our Ocean™ contains 100% post-consumer polyester of which 30% is composed of recycled ocean plastic collected within 50 kilometers of coastlines
- GreenShield®️ ZERO is a fluorine free (PFC free) finish providing superior water repellency to water-based stains. It is free of all Prop 65 chemicals at the source.
- The fabric manufacture is committed to the principles of sustainable development: growing their business while improving our environmental performance and the working conditions of our employees.